How to Use MTP kit Misoprostol Mifepristone?
Buy MTP Kit online to obtain this combination pill non-invasive treatment, which you can practice at home in comfort. After you buy Abortion Pill Kit online it is important to follow the instructions to administer the pills as per the standard dosage. Here are more details:
Begin with 200mg Mifepristone oral dosage with water on day 1.
Following 24 to 48 hours of Mifepristone intake, go ahead with the administration of Misoprostol 4 x 200mcg pills either buccally or vaginally.
In the buccal method, you need to place two pills each in both cheek pouches. The medicine will melt here, so let the pills be in the cheek cavity for half an hour before ingesting the remains.
In the vaginal method, place all the pills one after the other inside the vaginal canal, and for the pills to melt, rest on your back for half an hour by laying down. The uterus will then absorb the dissolved medicine.
What is the Work of Mifepristone and Misoprostol Pills?
Now that you know the intake method of the MTP Kit abortion pills, here is more to understand about how these medicines work:
Mifepristone is the primary medication in the procedure. It is an anti-progesterone, which means it blocks the pregnancy hormone progesterone.
In the absence of the pregnancy hormone, the pregnancy cannot sustain as the fetus separates from the uterus wall on the breaking of the endometrial lining.
Then Misoprostol, a prostaglandin E1 analog causes uterine contractions to expel the pregnancy tissues, parts, and the embryo out of the vagina with the help of widened cervix and heavy vaginal bleeding.
What Are the Expectations from Medical Abortion?
It is crucial to know what to expect from medical pregnancy termination before you get the MTP Kit abortion pill to be prepared for the outcomes and effects.
Spotting may sometimes occur after Mifepristone intake. Otherwise, commonly no symptoms are visible after the administration of the first medication.
Cramps from uterine contractions are felt usually within 1 to 2 hours of using Misoprostol.
Heavy vaginal bleeding starts within 2 to 4 hours of Misoprostol use. Bleeding is heavy until the womb clears out. The blood loss will decrease once the uterus empties but stay there for a few weeks depending on the gestation period when the abortion was initiated.
Large blood clots comprising gray and white pregnancy tissues and the embryo are common. The clots are sometimes as big as lemon size.
Cramps can cause some amount of pain for which you may utilize painkillers or application of a heating pad or hot water bag on the affected areas.
Some of the temporary side effects are weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, mild fever, and tiredness.
60% of the pregnancies end through pills within the first 24 to 72 hours from the administration of Misoprostol medicines when Mifepristone is used in combined therapy. For others, it can take some time longer.
Why is Follow-up Necessary After Medical Pregnancy Termination?
To know if the MTP Kit abortion pill worked or not, or if the uterus is devoid of pregnancy remains, you must go for a follow-up to the nearest healthcare provider:
Book an appointment for an ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis after 14 days of starting with the MTP Kit dosage.
Meet with the healthcare provider and explain the symptoms you went through and your current health state. The physician may conduct a general physical examination.
The scan results will show if the pregnancy parts are yet in the uterus or if the womb is clean.
In the case of remnants in the womb, which is rare as the medication method works 99% of the time, you will have to opt for surgical removal.
When You Must Not Take MTP Kit Pills?
- If you have the following conditions, then do not choose pregnancy termination pills:
- If the gestation age is beyond 56 days, counted as the first day of the last menstrual cycle.
- Allergy to MTP Kit medicines, bleeding disorders, taking blood-thinning medications.
- If you have not got the birth control intrauterine device removed before the medical procedure.
- Extrauterine pregnancy such as ectopic pregnancy (implantation outside the uterus).
- If there is no arrangement to access emergency care during urgency between the termination process.
- If you cannot get an ultrasound scan to confirm pregnancy-ending two weeks after the start of the abortion pill dosage.
- If you have chronic adrenal failure, inherited porphyria, undiagnosed adnexal mass, or severe asthma.
What Are the Interactions to Abortion Pills?
To remain safe and healthy during the procedure, you must know the interactions with abortion pills before you go to buy Abortion Pill Kit Online:
- Alcohol, intoxicating substances, Aspirin, NSAIDs, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, and Indomethacin
- Dexamethasone, anticonvulsants such as Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, and Phenytoin lower the Mifepristone serum levels
- Magnesium in antacids worsens diarrhea on the use of Misoprostol
- Long-term use of corticosteroids for asthma or inflammation treatment.
- St. Johns Wort and Rifampin lower the serum levels of Mifepristone
- Grapefruit juice, Itraconazole, Erythromycin, and Ketoconazole increase the serum level of Mifepristone.
Buy MTP Kit Online
Which Issues to Let Your Doctor Know Before You Buy MTP Kit Online?
Here are the things to discuss with your healthcare provider if you want to end your pregnancy early with pills:
- You have anemia
- You have heart/kidney/liver disease
- You have an artificial valve fitted
- You have issues with blood clotting
- You have uncontrollable high blood pressure
- You have a high level of blood cholesterol
- You have a sexual disease or infection
- You have scars in the uterus or abnormal growth in its other serious condition