Prescription policy to assist in providing you with the best service, you may have to provide us a copy of the prescription of your order. To assist in providing you with the best service, you may have to provide us a copy of the prescription of your order,
You can send us a scan copy of your prescription on our email – email@example.com
- The prescription must be legitimate and must be provided by an authorized doctor.
- It must be submitted within 7 days of booking or the order may be canceled.
- The prescription must be written in English and must not be provided by any online source.
- If there is a requirement for more information on the prescription, getabortionpill.com will contact you through email.
Customers ready to place an order on Getabortionpill.com will need to provide a genuine medical prescription. Only then the customer can proceed with the purchase procedure.
Our policy obviously states that customers must mail us a duplicate of their prescription once they review. because it is one of the important policies make sure that you experience the issues carefully-
· A genuine medical prescription from the doctor has got to be submitted for clients to enjoy shopping with us (Prescription Policy) with no complications.
· The prescription should be written in English.
· the real prescription should be submitted to us a minimum of within 4-5 days of placing the order. Our policy also states that if the order isn’t mailed to us within the provided time then your order is going to be cancelled.
· a replica of a web consultation prescription won’t be accepted.
· If the other information is required aside from those listed within the prescription, our customer support team will get in-tuned with you.
· All the small prints listed on the medical prescription are going to be kept confidential from our end.